Full-Time Centre Technician – Chinchilla QLD
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Proudly Australian, with over 35 years in the business Pirtek specialises in mobile “onsite” service with replacement of hydraulic and industrial hose and fittings. Pirtek Chinchilla requires a motivated, enthusiastic person who takes pride in their work to join their team as a Centre Technician for there Service and Supply Centre . Take this opportunity to become part of a company that offers stability and a positive fulfilling work environment.
As a Centre Technician you will be expected to deliver consistent, accurate, high quality service to our customers. You will become a passionate and energetic team member with excellent skills in communication. The job will challenge you to provide solutions and build relationships with a varying range of customers.
You will be provided with training and work towards advancing to a Mobile Sales and Service Technician. You will report to the Operations Manager.
• Support in daily operation of the Hose Service Centre
• Learn hose assembly, Machine/Weld and pipe-bending procedures
• Assist to customers’ needs at counter and on the phone
• Pick-up and deliver goods as required
To be considered for this position you will ideally have:
• A strong understanding of customer service
• Good telephone manner
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to carry out instructions
• A knowledge of the industry or similar type
• mechanical background
• Ability to operate machinery, use tools and measuring devices
• Possess a current drivers licence – Ability to drive manual is essential
• Be computer literate and have good literacy and numeracy skills
• Well presented and groomed
• Strong work ethic and pride in workmanship
• Ability to prioritise to meet deadlines and problem solve
• Desire to be a team player
• A current Manual Driver’s License
• Live within a reasonable distance to the business
• An understanding of WHS and Safe Work Practices Maintain neat and tidy dress and appearance in line with Pirtek Dress Code Policy
Please forward all applications in writing to:
Admin Manager | Pirtek Chinchilla
P: (07) 4669 1400 | M: 0422 668 402 | F: (07) 4669 1399
8 Malduf Street, Chinchilla, QLD 4413
PO Box 946, Chinchilla, QLD 4413
email@example.com | www.pirtek.com.au
198 total views, 1 today