Full-Time Mobile Service Technician (Hydraulic & Industrial Hose)
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
• Experience in Hydraulics and / or Mechanical Background an Advantage
• Permanent full time position with opportunities in a new career
• Full Product and Job Training
With over 30 years in the business, Pirtek specialises in mobile “onsite” service and replacement of hydraulic and industrial hose and fittings. Pirtek North Harbour requires a motivated, enthusiastic person who takes pride in their work to join their team as a Mobile Service Technician. Take this opportunity to become part of a company that offers stability, a positive fulfilling work environment.
In this role it is to be expected that consistent, accurate, high quality service will be provided to our customers. The job will challenge you to provide solutions and build relationships with a varying range of customers. At times calling on customers when not in the field servicing or repairing plant and machinery. This is a “hands on” role where there is travel to sites within the Northern suburbs of Auckland, to replace hoses in a breakdown situations or completing new installation work on a variety of machines.
Our base is in Silverdale, with a vehicle provided, plus full product and job training assistance. This role is best suited to applicants who reside on the North Shore / Rodney or surrounding areas and must be available for overtime as well as participating in a 24hr on call roster. You will report to the Centre Manager.
A remuneration package will be negotiated with the successful applicant
Skills & Experience
To be considered for this position you will ideally have:
• Trade/ field services experience in Fitting / Mechanical Background and / or Hydraulics
• Ability to operate machinery, use tools and measuring devices accurately
• Good numeracy, verbal and written skills in English
- A strong work ethic and pride in workmanship, with drive to learn new skills
• Desire to be a team player in a fast paced work environment
• Ability to prioritise to meet deadlines and problem solve
• A clear understanding of OHS and Safe Work Practices
• A clean current Driver’s License and be medically / physically fit.
• Flexibility with working hours as after-hours availability is a pre-requisite
- Applicants for this position must have NZ residency or a valid work permit.
For more information regarding our business, www.pirtek.co.nz will give you an insight into our products, sales and service.
How to Apply
To be considered for this opportunity, please forward your written application and resume to:
The Centre Manager
Pirtek North Harbour
148 total views, 1 today