Altatek Racing | Negotiable Freelance
Altatek is a customer driven team, with the aim to guide drivers into the pathway they aspire to, ensuring they have the correct support in place to succeed throughout their career journey.
We are currently seeking an experienced race mechanic to prepare and run Formula Fords on test days and race weekends, for both the National and Victorian State championships. The successful applicant will need:
- To be able to maintain a professional, clean and organized working environment
- Possess a qualification in motor mechanics
- To have at least 4+ years mechanical experience
- Ability to work under minimal supervision to strict deadlines, with high attention to detail
- Knowledge of vehicle set up and race car preparation
- Ability to interact with customers & suppliers
- Your own comprehensive tool kit
- To be available to attend all race events and test days
- Experience working on Formula Fords is preferred, but not essential
Please send your resume and other applicable information to [email protected]
All applicants and correspondence will be handled confidentially and only those who are shortlisted for interviews will be contacted.