AMG Customer Support Officer
Triple Eight Race Engineering | Negotiable Full-Time
Banyo, Qld Australia
Triple Eight Race Engineering, a motorsport, engineering and manufacturing business located in Banyo, is looking for a highly motivated Customer Support Officer to join our Mercedes-AMG GT Customer Racing team.
Our organisation is offering an exciting and diverse full-time position for a Customer Support Officer for a highly successful motor racing team, reporting to Triple Eight’s Manager of AMG Customer Racing. Triple Eight exclusively represents Mercedes-AMG’s Customer Racing program throughout Australia and New Zealand, and this role involves servicing all GT customers in the region, including traveling to motorsport events around Australia. Remuneration consists of annual salary and bonuses based upon the racing teams’ on-track performances.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- The coordination and delivery of AMG spare parts from Triple Eight’s headquarters to all GT customers
- The coordination of routine maintenance and cleanliness of our customer service truck that travels to all GT events in Australia
- Being the contact for all customer enquiries at events and for the AMG Customer Service Portal
- Managing all stock movements, the stock system, inventory and ordering
- Tracking and follow-up of all customers orders, tracking of backorders and ensuring invoicing via AMG’s Customer Service Portal is up to date
- Assisting Triple Eight’s AMG GT Race Team at events if and when required
- Any other special projects assigned by Triple Eight’s Manager of AMG Customer Racing
The successful candidate should:
- Have a minimum of two years’ experience in automotive customer service
- Be courteous and punctual
- Have very good written and verbal communication skills
- Be able to work both as a team and autonomously
- Be able to travel regularly and willing to work overtime
- Have valid working rights within Australia
Only candidates who are successful in being invited for an interview will be contacted.
About Triple Eight Race Engineering
An engineering company with racing in our DNA, Triple Eight is the most successful team in Australian motorsport history. Competing in the Supercars Championship, GT World Challenge Australia, GT World Challenge Asia and more, we pride ourselves on delivering the best results both on and off the track for ourselves and our customers.
We operate across two factories on the same street in Banyo, Qld – the Race Centre and the Advanced Manufacturing facility – and offer free off-road parking and subsidised lunches at our onsite cafe. We look forward to welcoming similarly motivated and driven individuals into our team.