Apprentice Light Vehicle Mechanic
Jam Motorsport | $20,000 - $40,000 Full-Time
Tailem Bend, South Australia Australia
We are a Motorsport team located at the world class The Bend Motorsport Park and require a Apprentice Light Vehicle Mechanic.
Typical Responsibilities of a Light Vehicle Mechanic Apprentice:
- Follow a checklist of inspection procedures, inspect brake systems, steering mechanisms, transmissions, engines, and other parts of vehicles.
- Complete routine maintenance: including oil change, battery check, lubricating components and replacing worn parts.
- Assist with preparation for race meetings
- Attend race meetings in a pit crew capacity
Key benefits to undertaking a Light Vehicle Mechanic Apprenticeship:
- Long term opportunities for the right candidate
- Working towards Certificate 3 Trade Certificate
Key requirements of an Apprentice Light Vehicle Mechanic:
- Commitment to approx. 4 year apprenticeship
- Must have great mechanical aptitude
- Must have a “can do” team attitude
- Must be willing to work weekends and after hours to service race meetings
- Must be physically fit, reliable and able to pass a drug & alcohol test
- Must have or be willing to obtain a police check
- Must hold a current drivers licence and reliable transport
- Must be passionate about repairing & servicing motor vehicles
If you would like a career in Motorsport, please forward your resume and cover letter to Courtney Tyler [email protected]