MR Tuning & Mechanical | $40,000 - $60,000 Full-Time Featured
Yatala, Qld Australia
The ideal candidate will be motivated, hardworking and focused on both customer service and teamwork.The position is 8:00 am – 5:00 pm Monday to Friday, however, there may be a requirement to work and travel on weekends occasionally.
• Carry out servicing, maintenance and repairs on a range of vehicles.
• Maintain workshop, machinery and vehicles
• Carry out vehicle diagnosis using electronic systems and workshop manuals.
• Carry out repairs to engines, gearboxes, suspensions, braking systems and sub-assemblies.
• Tyre fitting, balancing, installation and organisation
• Load and unload cars and equipment before and after race events.
• Consistently review own work, identify any issues and actively participate in rework or repairs.
• Carry-out general maintenance repairs to plant and equipment.
• Ensure that the workshop is organised, tidy and well presented at all times.
• Provide customer support
• Liaise with suppliers/maintain stock levels
• All related administration
• Perform routine duties in accordance with established and documented processes as required.
About You. The successful applicant will:
• Be trade qualified in automotive engineering (Mechanic)
• Have at least 4+ years mechanical experience ideally in a similar role
• Have a valid QLD Drivers Licence
• Own a comprehensive tool kit
• Be self-motivated, reliable and can work autonomously
• Be enthusiastic and apply common sense to all situations
• Have great communication skills and ability to interact with customers and suppliers
• Be a flexible team player
• Have experience in all aspects of vehicle service, maintenance, diagnosis and repairs
• Race / track car preparation experience preferable but not essential
• Fabrication skills highly regarded
• Be an Australian resident
If this sounds like you, apply now by submitting your resume and cover letter today to and[email protected]
**Applicants without relevant trade qualifications will not be considered**