Dutton Group | $60,000 - $80,000 Full-Time
Richmond, Victoria Australia
Dutton Motorsport is an established prestige and general vehicle service centre within the Dutton Group and we are seeking a Motor Mechanic to join us.
About the role
We are looking for a competent and experienced technician who enjoys a hands-on environment and is able to provide quality work. This position requires a dedicated and experienced motor mechanic who is not afraid of getting their hands dirty and enjoys working with a variety of makes.
Why should you join us?
• Hands on role – You will be on the tools, repairing all makes and models of vehicles
• Great earning potential – $65K to $75K + super
• Excellent job security – Full time, secure and long-term work
• Down to earth team – we’re a tight-knit team that really look out for each other. You won’t be joining a company, but a family.
• Perfect for a problem solver – if you enjoy problem solving, you will love this role. You will be faced with challenging tasks in a fast-paced environment.
Duties & responsibility
• General Automotive Mechanical duties
• Accurate diagnosis and repair of a wide variety of motor vehicle makes and models
• Assisting other staff in the workshop
• Ensuring deadlines are met
• Quality control
• Be an active team member
• Attend car shows and events
Skills & experience
• You must be experienced with servicing and repairing a wide range of prestige and luxury vehicles
• You also need to have a strong team orientation, a friendly nature and excellent communication skills
• You have trade qualifications and your own tools
• Formal qualification and at least two years’ experience or six years working experience
• Mechanic: 2 years, including Prestige, Classic and Race cars experience essential
• Licence: Australian manual transmission driver’s (Required)
• Work Eligibility: The candidate must be able to work full time permanently with no restriction on hours
Enquiries to: [email protected]