Business Development Manager – Industrial/Marine
PWR Advanced Cooling Technology | Negotiable Full-Time
Ormeau, Queensland Australia
PWR are global leaders in advanced cooling technologies who provide bespoke thermal solutions to all forms of motorsport, automotive, electric, aerospace and defence markets with locations in Australia, USA & Europe. Some of our customers include F1, NASCAR, V8 Supercars, Deutsche Tourenwagen Masters and World Rally Championship. Our customers require the best in design, manufacturing, quality and over all service.
As an organisation we continue to deliver with increased investment in skilled staff and the lasted technology. We have a long history in producing some of the most highly skilled tradespeople in the industry and due to rapid growth we have multiple full-time career opportunities.
About the role
The Business Development Manager for Industrial and Marine Cooling is responsible for identifying market opportunities within the Australian industry and driving growth within market sector. Participate in business development, R&D, product design and manufacturing, testing and simulation, and quality control projects. Be solely responsible for the growth and development of our Industrial and Marine product range and ensure sales growth within the Industrial and Marine market sector. You will be point of contact for programs of significance and liaise with Customers, Suppliers and/or internally within PWR to all departments to achieve key target objectives.
- Identify opportunities for PWR within the Industrial and Marine Industry
- Formulate a strategic plan on how to capitalise on these opportunities
- Drive development of profitable solutions to meet market requirements
- Meet with clients both onsite and offsite
- Support general Performance Aftermarket sales activity
- Attend Trade shows
- Customer technical support
- Technical supplier development
- Develop project plans to prioritise work;
- Business Development or Account Management experience essential
- Industrial and Marine Industry experience highly beneficial
- Problem Solving Skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good management and communication skills backed up by technical understanding of PWR products and processes.
- Drive and dedication Results focussed
- Effective communication skills and interpersonal skillsHighly effective decision making and collaboration skills
- Team player
- Ability to prioritise tasks and work to strict deadlines
- FREE Breakfast, Morning tea and Lunch provided every day in our onsite “Diner”
- Uniforms provided
- Career progression
- How to apply
Please send CVs and cover letter through for consideration. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Selected candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment process entailing interviews, background/reference checks a medical which includes a drug and alcohol test.
You must be Double or Triple COVID vaccinated and when commencing provide a Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate.
Back yourself, take the challenge and invest in your own future by joining the PWR team!
PWR is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer, committed to ethical practices and embracing the principles of cultural diversity and inclusion. PWR also promotes a smoke-free work environment.