CNC Machine Shop Supervisor
Tickford Racing Australia | Negotiable Full-Time
Campbellfield, VIC Australia
Tickford Racing is an elite team in the Supercars Championship. The team races three Ford Mustang entries and is responsible for the design, manufacture, build and maintenance of each of its race cars. The team is housed in a large bespoke facility based in Melbourne’s outer northern suburbs.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an exceptionally skilled Machine Shop Supervisor to join our team and provide oversight to include planning, assigning and supervising daily activities of shop personnel. This is a hands-on role where you will be working within our modern machining facility, assisting and supervising the production of a variety of complex machined components.
• First class skills in programming, setting and operating our range on DMG Mori (Seiki) and Mazak CNC equipment including multi-axis machining centres and 5 / 3-axis mills.
• Ensuring all parts are completed to the highest possible quality standards.
• Ensuring all parts are QA, first-off checked and are completed in line with specifications and drawings.
• Requisition of tooling and materials required to produce components as required.
To be considered successful for this position, candidates must:
• Have a minimum of 10 years CNC/CAM experience.
• Have come from a Milling background with Mill-Turn experience.
• Have a competent knowledge with 5 axis milling of complex surfaces and parts.
• Have a high level of computer literacy, fluency with various programming languages and CAM programming, preferably with UG NX (Unigraphics).
• Be committed, motivated and self-disciplined and have a mindset of continuous improvement in their work and others.
A comprehensive knowledge of Heidenham, G-code and or Mazatrol would be beneficial.
The candidate must have a ‘can do’, ‘team playing’ attitude, the ability to work under minimal supervision and in a professional manner with a keen interest in Motorsport.
You must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident and able to work full-time.
If you wish to apply for this position please forward your CV and letter of application to [email protected]