Commercial & Logistics Coordinator
tickfordracing | Negotiable Full-Time Featured
Campbellfield, Victoria Australia
Commercial & Logistics Coordinator
Tickford Racing is an elite team in the Supercars Championship. The team runs two Ford Mustang Supercars in the series, along with both Super2 and Super3 programs. The team is unique in that we are responsible for the design, manufacturing, building and maintenance of each of our race cars. Our facility and headquarters are based in Campbellfield, Melbourne’s Northern suburbs.
We are currently seeking an energetic ‘Commercial & Logistics Coordinator’ to join our busy Commercial team and take ownership in the coordination of all commercial aspects of the race team.
This is a critical role to our team as the individual will be responsible for the day to day coordination of all commercial functions and requirements within the team and ensuring its execution. This position will also be responsible for the teams logistics and its appropriate administration in particular reference to race meetings and events.
Reporting directly into the Team Manager and CEO, this position will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Ensuring the wider commercial team are completing outstanding tasks and expectations
- Keeping note of outstanding commercial items pending and ensuring their execution
- Ensuring all Sponsorship service agreements are being scheduled, arranged and completed
- Prioritizing outstanding job tasks for the commercial team and ensuring all outstanding items are being seen to both professionally and efficiently
- Coordinating the day to day requirements of all commercial functions and ensuring all deadlines are met in a timely and satisfactory standard
- Maintaining relationships and communication with relevant stakeholders / sponsors to ensure service levels are prevailing
- Booking the teams travel arrangement such as airfares, transport, accommodation and catering for all events such as race meetings, ride and test days
- Producing and distribution of the team schedule for each race meet, ride and test days
- Managing the distribution of team uniform and travel gear
- Coordination of ride days and promotional appearances of show cars and drivers
- Attending race meets and ride days as and when required to support the team
- Preparing race entry processes and managing the Supercars Portal
- Managing accreditation and ticketing requirements
- Correspondence with Supercars as necessary
- Ensuring team licensing is current and up to date
- Maintain the upkeep of the Operational Manual
- Consciously work within set budgets by the leadership team and ensuring all invoices are coded correctly to support the Finance Manager
To be considered successful in this position, the desired candidate will obtain the following skills and experience:
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail and thoroughness
- Exceptional Communication skills – both written and verbal
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure against tight deadlines
- Excellent Microsoft Suite experience – including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook & Access
- Experience in motor sport or a professional sporting body desirable
- At least 5 year’s experience in a similar role within a dynamic busy environment
- Ability to travel to race meets when required
Please note, there will be an element of travel to some particular major race events and ride days however travel to all race meets will not be required given the fact that it is critical this role be efficient and continue to focus on its coordination and productivity.
The position suits an individual with plenty of self-initiative who is a go getter and is able to prioritise and multitask multiple items on the go both smartly and efficiently! In line, we are offering an enticing remuneration package and the exciting experience to form part of our team! If you feel you are the right person for this opportunity, we encourage you to click the ‘Apply Now’ link and follow the appropriate prompts to submit your application.
Please send all CV’s to [email protected]