Customer Relations and Event Coordinator
RaceFuels Pty Ltd | Negotiable Full-Time
Dandenong South, VIC Australia
RaceFuels, Australia’s leading specialist logistics and fuel supplier to the motorsport industry, is searching for a Customer Relations and Event Coordinator to join their team. Based out of Dandenong South, RaceFuels supplies fuel to motor racing events throughout the country, including the Supercars championship. Working within a small but dedicated team, this newly created position involves working at the company office, as well as at race circuits around the country.
Within the office you will be responsible for:
- Liaising with existing customers about upcoming events and managing the customer database
- Liaising with category managers about upcoming events and obtaining relevant competitor information
- Assisting the Marketing Manager to establish new ways for Race Fuels to market their brand and products, via social media and the company website
- Assisting the General Manager in preparing for events, including preparing schedules and documents, overseeing customer communications and processing account information
- Coordinating travel for event staff, including the booking of accommodation, flights and hire vehicles and communicating these details to the staff
- Providing general office support, including answering customer queries and assisting with retail sales.
You will also be required to attend up to 10 Race Events per year (on weekends). At these events you will be required to:
- Provide support in the fuel compound relating to retail sales and supply of fuel to competitors
- Communicate with teams and RaceFuels staff at larger events with regard to operational procedures and supply processes
- Provide labour support in the fuel compound when required
We are seeking a driven individual with a strong attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure. Proven experience in customer relations and administration is essential and experience in the motorsport industry is preferred. A working knowledge of Microsoft programs is expected with experience in WordPress / Elementor an advantage. You need to be self-motivated with an ability to work autonomously as well as in a small team. An attractive package in line with responsibilities and duties will be offered to the right candidate, along with hours that provide excellent work life balance.
If you’re looking for the next challenge in your career and want to join the leading fuel supplier in Australian motorsport, then don’t hesitate to apply today via [email protected]