Data / Design Engineer
Tickford Racing Australia | Negotiable Full-Time
Campbellfield, VIC Australia
Tickford Racing is an elite team in the Supercars Championship. The team runs four Ford Falcon V8 Supercars in the series and is responsible for the design, manufacturing, building and maintenance of each of its race cars. The team is housed in a large facility based in Melbourne’s northern suburbs – Campbellfield.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Data/Design Engineer to work within our Engineering team to support the Race Engineers on a race weekend in data analysis and performance coaching.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Data analysis
- Engineering support
- Using our CAD system to design race car components and specialized equipment for the race team
The successful candidate must obtain the following:
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Be committed, motivated and self-disciplined with a mindset of continuous improvement in their work.
- A ‘can do’ & ‘team playing’ attitude
- Ability to work under minimal supervision and in a professional manner
- Committed to achieving targets, with a flexible approach to meet deadlines as and when the race team requires.
*Please note; this is a travelling role where you will be required to travel to race meets and events.
You will be joining a world class racing team whose passion and drive for on track success is relentless while offering new challenges every day.
If you wish to apply for this position please forward your application to firstname.lastname@example.org