Ben croke | Negotiable Full-Time
Stapylton, Queensland Australia
Shell V-Power Racing Team is seeking an enthusiastic and experienced Data Engineer to join our expanding team. The successful applicant will be part of our travelling crew attending all Supercar events.
Experience in Supercars is essential. This person will be a vital part of the engineering team both at the racetrack and at our facility in Stapylton Qld.
Good communication skills, attention to detail, flexibility with work hours and a high level of motivation are a must for this role. Applicants can be a data engineer with previous experience or a recent graduate looking to combine their motorsport and engineering experience with a willingness to learn and propel a career in professional motorsport in a successful team.
• Experience with Motec Systems and data analysis software
• Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical, Mechatronics or Electrical Engineering
• Previous Motorsport experience
• Previous experience with motorsport electrical and data systems
• Software programming skills beneficial (VBA, Matlab, Open Source Languages etc.)
• CAD software experience beneficial but not essential
• Functioning and maintenance of electrical and data systems within team operations
• Vehicle data analysis, report generation, problem solving and data task implementation
• Development and data analysis project Implementation and testing
• Implementation of team communications systems
• Ability to meet the travel requirements of the Supercars Competition
Please send your resume and other applicable information to [email protected]
All applicants and correspondence will be handled confidentially and only those who are shortlisted for interviews will be contacted.