Data Engineer – VCS
Brad Jones Racing | Negotiable Full-Time
Albury, NSW Australia
- Maintenance of vehicle data acquisition systems, telemetry and sensors.
- Assist in manufacture of electrical looms where appropriate.
- Ensure legality of the electrical and logging systems.
- Data Analysis / Race Engineering Support.
- Analysis of vehicle data to maximise performance and reliability.
- Development of new ways to characterise and display performance using data.
- Preparation of race strategies and manage fuel for sessions and races.
- Component and Assembly Design where directed by the Engineering Manager.
- Vehicle and Systems Development and Innovation.
- Proactive ‘Can Do’ attitude.
- Self motivated.
- Team player.
- Capable of working under pressure.
- Goal oriented with an ability to meet rigorous deadlines.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong interest in Motorsport.
- Competitive nature.
Education Skills and Experience
- Degree level qualification in Mechanical Engineering or similar.
- CAD design experience (Solidworks preferred).
- Previous experience in a Motorsport / FSAE.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (ie. ability to write macros and scripts, etc)
- Motec/Pi data acquisition experience.
- Programming skills (Visual Basics, etc).
Why Work at BJR?
We are racers at BJR. We have a close team of engineers where fresh ideas and learning are encouraged. We offer all the benefits of living in regional Australia, affordable housing, limited traffic, easy access to the great outdoors.
Salary will be based on the candidate’s previous experience.
Interested candidates to contact [email protected]