Digital Experience Manager
| Negotiable Full-Time
The Repco Supercars Championship is the premier motorsport category in Australasia and one of the most watched and attended sports in the country. The sport is evolving and is now globally recognised as the best touring car category in the world and a leader in motorsport entertainment.
Our ambition is to be a part of every Australian household. That is, we aim to grow value by increasing our reach and improving our market relevance, so it is an exciting time to be a member of the Supercars team, as we continue to grow as one of the leaders in Australian sport.
About the role
As Supercars is in the beginning stages of its Digital Transformation project, we are looking for an out of the box thinker that can help bring our digital experience to the next level for our fans. Digital Experience Manager will play a pivotal role by leading the growth and scale of our UX function.
The Digital Experience Manager is responsible for the design and implementation of all the experiences a user has when interacting with our digital website and app properties. The Digital Experience Manager will work closely with our marketing team to ensure seamless web/mobile design and the successful implementation of UI/UX best practices and principles across all our digital platforms.
- Manages performance standards, expectations and goals to ensure objectives align with Supercars strategic plan and digital strategies
- Works closely with the IT Team to ensure all systems are correctly functioning and supported
- Plans and manages the execution of UX & functional changes by developing product/feature launch strategy with all stakeholders
- Ensures website and app are correctly managed/updated on daily basis so sports fan are provided real-time relevant information.
- Collaborates and assists in the development of marketing, advertising and educational efforts related to the Digital Channel
- Responsible for the management of SEO to ensure Supercars is positioned correctly externally.
- Management of onsite video and editorial content placement
- Responsible for journey mapping framework
- Monitors and reports on website performance
- Incorporates new and innovative technologies, solutions and best practices
- Ensures user experience for Digital Channel is consistent and fan friendly
- Monitors and manages channel metrics and all feedback to align digital efforts with goals of the organization
- Ensures UX, functionality and overall experience are optimized to meet fan demands
- Maintains an understanding of emerging industry experience and technology trends, leveraging knowledge to guide the execution of Digital strategies
- 6+ years of web/app product management
- Significant experience in leading cross-functional projects and delivery partner efforts to achieve program objectives
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills — you use data and metrics to back up assumptions, test hypotheses, and evaluate results
- Ability to balance the ideal operational state with doing what it takes to deliver on goals
- Prior experience with web analytics, SEO and A|B testing
- Demonstrates technical acumen, with broad knowledge of technical trends and new solutions
- Proven experience in building and managing stakeholder and team member relationships at all levels
- Highly organised with effective project and time management skills
- Process driven with strong attention to detail
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong management skills with a professional attitude
- Possess thorough knowledge of online, mobile and all other Digital services, iOS, Android and other mobile & online software applications
- Strong project management skills with demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize with minimal direction