Kelly Racing | Negotiable Full-Time
Kelly Racing has 4 cars competing in the Virgin Australia Supercars Championship and is currently looking for an Engine Technician to join the team based in Melbourne, Australia.
The Engine Technician role will encompass:
- Build and service of race engines for our Supercars
- Develop a thorough understanding of the engine build procedure
- Maintain Component Life records
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Display a positive ‘can-do’ attitude in your approach to your role
Comprehensive experience in building race engines is an essential requirement for this position.
If you believe you display these qualities and are interested in joining our dynamic team, focused on improvement – send your application (or any questions) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.