Cragsted Race Engines | Negotiable Full-Time
Meadowbrook, Qld Australia
Cragsted Race Engines have a vacancy for an experienced engine builder with excellent attention to detail and an enthusiasm for all aspects of motorsport.
Cragsted Race Engines work on high performance engines along with category engines such as Aussie Race Car series & T86series. As the engine builder you will also be involved with our contractual work V8 Supercars so professionalism and confidentiality will be an important factor in this role.
Cragsted Race Engines are a small business so the applicant will need to be able work well as part of a team but will regularly work independently so will need to be self-driven & motivated to keep jobs on schedule. It will be important to keep records and paperwork up to date on all jobs.
While the role of engine builder will be challenging at times it will also be rewarding. If you like a fast paced, challenging yet rewarding job, this is for you. Especially, if the Supercar industry interests you.
Skills and Experience:
• Must have a mechanical trade certificate
• Must have a Minimum of 3-4 years experience in high performance engine building
• Capable of working independently as well as part of a small team on all aspects on engine building/ assembling.
• Rebuild engines with a high standard of workmanship
• Meticulously clean engine components & parts to a high standard
• Be able to check and measure clearances precisely
• Must be able to work independently and keep track of time
• Must be able to adapt to spontaneous changes to schedules and time frames
• Full time position
• Competitive salary, will depend on experience and skill level
Please direct enquiries and resume submissions to: [email protected]
Please note; *ONLY applicants with all requirements and qualifications will be considered”