Engineering Data Administrator
PWR Advanced Cooling Technology | Negotiable Full-Time
Ormeau, Queensland Australia
PWR Advanced Cooling Technology, an Australian owned company, is a global market leader in the design and manufacture of high performance, automotive cooling solutions. As a worldwide leader in cooling technologies, PWR supplies high profile race teams in Formula 1, NASCAR, V8 Supercars, WRC, DTM, and LMP among others. PWR also has a strong presence in the automotive aftermarket and is continually growing OE business activities with high-end, prestigious customers.
About the role
This position is a newly created role which will report to the Chief Technical and Commercial Officer working in the Engineering department. You may at times be required to work on other tasks and areas mentioned below as directed by your Manager / Supervisor.
- Input and maintain accurate sales and work orders to ensure timely customer order release to production and communication of order confirmations back to customers.
- Provide contract review at order entry to ensure all customer flow downs are understood and passed through to relevant departments and personnel.
- Maintain effective communication between sales, production, quality and dispatch teams to monitor delivery commitment.
- Input and update data to manage delivery schedules. Updating internal and external stakeholders regularly.
- Ensure compliance with all WHS policies as outlined in the HR Manual and Employment Policy guide.
- Participate and contribute in all WHS Toolbox meeting.
- Participate in department WHS, Fire and Evacuation and Emergency training.
- Always demonstrate a high degree of safety awareness.
- Provide general assistance to the engineering group assisting to prepare information to support RFQ’s, project tenders, grant submission and program recording.
- Experience in using ERP/MRP systems
- Experience in sales order entry and contract review processes
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work well autonomously and within a team environment
- Have a positive attitude even in challenging circumstances
- Highly organised with excellent time management skills
- Strong work ethic through high standards of personal and professional behaviour
- Company uniform provided
- Free Breakfast, Morning tea and Lunch everyday in our Diner
- Employee of the Month awards
- Career progression
How to apply
Please send your resume and cover letter through for consideration [email protected]
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Selected candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment process, reference checks, police check and a medical/drug/alcohol assessment.
You must be fully COVID vaccinated and when commencing provide a Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate.
Back yourself, take the challenge and invest in your own future by joining the PWR team!
PWR is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer, committed to ethical practices and embracing the principles of cultural diversity and inclusion. PWR also promotes a smoke-free work environment.