Expressions of Interest
TEKNO | Negotiable Full-Time
Sydney, NSW Australia
Established in 2011, TEKNO currently competes in the Virgin Australia Supercars Championship. For 2020, TEKNO will operate as a two-car team and will become the first Sydney-based operation in over 15 years’.
Do you have experience in Motorsport? Are you able to travel? Interested in living the high pace lifestyle that is professional Motorsport? Or are you looking for a new, exciting and challenging role….
At TEKNO, we’re always looking for experienced talent to support our ever-expanding operation and sporting product. With employment varying from Casual to Full-Time and from Mechanical to Engineering, you’ll work in a team of like-minded and professional individuals based out of Sydney, Australia.
To be considered for any available positions, successful candidates will possess the following:
- Demonstrated relevant and recent work experience within a similar or related role in Motorsport
- Relevant Qualification and/or experience in desired position
- Exceptional written and verbal skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Exceptional time management skills and ability to meet tight deadlines
- Work well under pressure
- Ability to liaise with others on a multitude of levels
- Be well-presented and physically fit and able
- Have a positive and “can do” attitude, be a team-player and be flexible with hours
- Must be willing and able to travel
On offer is the opportunity to work for an industry leader, with like-minded individuals in a fun and supportive team environment. If this sounds like you and you are seeking a new and exciting challenge where no two days are the same, apply now!
To apply for this position please do so via the link ‘Apply for this position’ or email your up-to-date CV to [email protected]
Please note, only successful candidates will be contacted.