Tickford Racing | Negotiable Full-Time
Campbellfield, VIC Australia
Tickford Racing is an elite team in the Supercars Championship. The team runs four Ford Mustangs V8 Supercars in the series and is responsible for the design, manufacturing, building and maintenance of each of its race cars. The team is housed in a large facility based in Melbourne’s northern suburbs – Campbellfield.
We have an exciting opportunity for an exceptionally skilled Fabricator to join our team and work within our modern facility, assisting in the production of a variety of complex components.
Responsibilities include, however are not limited to:
- Working with various materials including aluminium, stainless steel, chrome moly and mild steel
- Building and maintaining the race team’s chassis, suspension and cooling system components
- Commitment to achieving aggressive production targets against strict deadlines
Suitable candidates must obtain the following skill set:
- Previous experience as a sheet metal worker/fabricator
- Motivated with self-discipline
- Mindset to continuous improvement in their work
- Ability to work under minimal supervision and in a professional manner.
The role suits an individual who obtains a ‘can do’ and ‘team playing’ attitude. This is a technically challenging role and you must be with a flexible approach to working hours to meet deadlines as and when production demands require.
If you feel you have the right skill set and experience for the position, please forward your application to email@example.com