JUNIOR WORKSHOP ASSISTANT
KRERACEENGINES | Negotiable Full-Time
Redland Bay, QLD Australia
KRE Race Engines is a family owned business, we are now located at our new workshop in Redland Bay QLD. We are renowned for building quality race engines, specialising in V8 Supercars & Sprintcars. Our small team of highly skilled engine builders, machinists, workshop assistants & admin staff pride themselves on quality workmanship & customer satisfaction.
We are currently seeking a Junior Workshop Assistantto join our team.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Must be enthusiastic & mechanically minded with a basic knowledge of engines preferable
- Must have a high standard of quality workmanship and attention to detail with a positive attitude & tidy presentation
- Must work well within a team environment & be willing to learn new skills & work to deadlines
- Previous experience in a similar workshop or race team environment is an advantage
- Current drivers P or O licence preferable
- Applicants will be required to perform the following duties: Washing Race Engine Components, Assisting with engine stripping, reporting & crack testing & general workshop maintenance & cleaning
- Use of company ute for collection of engine parts & external machining as required.
Hours are Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm. Remuneration would be discussed with successful applicant.
If you meet the specific requirements of this role, please apply to Wendy by forwarding your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Immediate start for successful applicant.