Aussie Driver Search | Negotiable Full-Time
South Windsor, NSW Australia
Aussie Driver Search is seeking an experienced race mechanic to take on the role of lead mechanic across our fleet of 13 race cars. This is an opportunity to be a part of an exciting new team.
The lead mechanic will be responsible for
- Managing preparation/maintenance on our race cars
- Preparing our V8 Supercar and Audi R8 LMS
- Managing logistics and spares inventories
- Meeting deadlines
- Operations of the race team at ADS and Supercar events
- Quality control and supervising other team members
- Following paperwork, processes and reporting requirements
To be successful in this role you will need to have the following skills/experience:
- #1 mechanic experience in a main game Supercars team or similar
- Strong leadership
- High attention to detail
- Work well in a team and be able to get the most out of others
- Be self-motivated and work well under pressure
- Safety conscious
This is a full-time role based out of our workshop at South Windsor NSW. You will also be required to travel to all ADS events and race meetings we attend.
Good remuneration on offer for the right person. Great work environment and opportunities to grow with the team.
Contact Kyle Austin on email@example.com to or click the apply link.