cavallinomotorsport | Negotiable Full-Time
Brookvale, NSW Australia
We are looking for a \’master\’ automotive technician to join our busy and growing team. This is a rare opportunity to work with us and help our clientele enjoy their love of Ferrari.
We normally don\’t advertise (jobs tend to be filled by word of mouth) BUT this time we are keen to see what talent is out there!
We are not looking for any old mechanic.
The \’master\’ we are looking for will be someone who:
- Has a passion for working with motor vehicles at a high level;
- Is detailed focused and has a clean work style;
- Relishes a challenge and takes pride in their work and meeting deadlines;
- Is willing to learn and grow with their role;
- Can have some fun at work and has a positive outlook.
You don\’t need to have a history of working with Ferrari however, the successful candidate will have the following skills:
- An in depth understanding of modern & classic mechanical systems;
- Fabrication skills using shop machinery inc welding
- Be able to carry out precision vehicle assembly and disassembly;
- Excellent diagnostic & problem-solving skills.
We are looking for someone who wants a career position and not just a job. It won\’t be for you if:
- You are not focused on results and prefer to coast;
- Are sloppy with your work and near enough is good enough;
- you are only interested in turning oil filters and doing the basics;
- you need constant supervision and direction.
This job is not necessarily for \’fan boys\’ of Ferrari. Whilst amazing vehicles, these cars can provide a lot of professional challenges and will stretch your patience at times!
If you think you are the \’master\’ auto technician we are looking for, please forward your CV along with a cover letter to
Be sure to tell us why you are the \’master\’ we should have in our team!