Mechanical Trade Assistant
Cragsted Race Engines | Negotiable Full-Time
Meadowbrook, QLD Australia
Cragsted Race Engines has an exciting position available for a Mechanical Trade Assistant to join a busy workshop.
About the Role;
The Trade Assistant is responsible for assisting in the initial and final stages of Engine jobs arriving and departing the workshop and general workshop duties to ensure the workshop runs smoothly and efficiently.
Applicants that have had previous experience in engine assembly will be beneficial for this role and allow the applicant to be versatile and flexible in other areas of the workshop.
Job tasks will include;
• Fit up and removal of various design race engines to engine Dyno’s
• Ordering and maintaining workshop consumables
• Assist Engine Assembler with part preparation and ordering and at times, depending on skill and experience may be required to assist engine builder with assembly.
• Basic workshop duties including cleaning of parts and workshop, delivering and despatching of engines and parts.
• Using basic computer skills such as Excel, Word, and Outlook
Skills and Experience;
• Must have knowledge and experience in working with race engines.
• Applicants with engine assembly/ rebuild experience encouraged to apply as well as those with experience in machining.
• Experience with a motor racing team or experience in motor racing is preferable.
• Must be able to work in a high-pressure team environment
• Manual license essential
• Forklift license highly desirable
• Immediate start
If you are interested and meet all requirements, please submit your resume.
Please note; *ONLY applicants with all requirements and qualifications will be considered\”
Application close date – 20th January 2021
Email resumes to [email protected]