Motor Racing Team Engineer
Garry Rogers Motorsport | $60,000 - $80,000 Full-Time
Dandenong South, VIC Australia
- Maintain S5000 and TCR race cars
- Supervision of race car servicing/preparation
- Suspension and chassis set up in our workshop and at the racetrack
- Data collection and analysis
- Training, specific to open wheel race cars, of race team mechanics, and fellow engineers.
GRM has the sole importation rights for the Ligier F3 chassis adapted for the new S5000 class race cars.
GRM is also the predominant entrant/supplier in the TCR class which will become a major FREE TO AIR (television) championship in 2021.
We have a vacancy for a tertiary qualified Motor Vehicle (Mechanical) Engineer.
This full-time position will require extensive travel within Australia and (potentially) nearby overseas countries where we will be racing.
The successful applicant must have the following pre-requisites:
- Previous experience as an Engineer with Ligier F3 race cars
- Previous experience with V8 powered open wheel race cars
- Experience with the TCR class
- Tertiary qualifications relevant to the position
- SOLIDWORKS and CAD capability
APPLICATIONS IN WRITING ONLY: