Tickford Racing | Negotiable Part-Time Casual
Campbellfield, VIC Australia
Tickford Racing is an elite team in the Supercars Championship. The team runs four Ford Falcon V8 Supercars in the series and is responsible for the design, manufacturing, building and maintenance of each of its race cars. The team is housed in a large facility based in Melbourne’s northern suburbs – Campbellfield.
We are currently looking for an experienced Motorsport Electrician to join our vibrant team working in a high pace environment. The successful candidate will work alongside the teams Chief Electrician, with the purpose to assist in the optimum performance of all electrical and electronic equipment. This includes maintaining and improving performance of the cars electrical, data and radio systems.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
• Ensuring the reliability of all car electric systems
• Maintenance of car & team electronic, electrical and Hardware systems
• Availability & performance of Data, AV, Radio & Electronic Systems at the race circuit
• Wiring harness building for race and test purposes
• Sensor and Component batch builds to strict specifications
• Update/Revision rollout
• Assist with maintenance of tooling, equipment and parts stock levels
To be considered for this great opportunity, you will need to exhibit your experience as a Motorsport Electrician, and demonstrate the following:
• Strong commitment to health and safety in the workplace
• Previous experience utilising Raychem System 25 products and CoP essential
• Proactive approach to your work
• Strong communication skills both written and verbal
• The ability to work effectively as part of a team
• The capability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
• The aptitude to work independently with high attention to detail
• Willingness to work flexible hours including weekends when necessary
You will be joining a world-class sporting team which has the passion and drive for success where the drive for performance is relentless, offering new challenges every day.
To apply for this position send your resume to email@example.com