Entry level positions
Custom Wiring & Electrical | Negotiable Casual
Norwell, Queensland Australia
We have been very busy at Custom Wiring and electrical, so much so that we need to hire many more staff, which is excellent news for those wanting to get behind the scenes of the racing industry.
WHO WE ARE
We supply many clients from all around Australia, with wiring solutions from full harness builds, to custom designed individual units. We work closely with our clients to design complete car wiring solutions from drawings, to be fitted in store or onsite.
With 15 years in the motorsport industry, we understand that success is in the details.We pride ourselves heavily on critical attention to detail and consistent quality control for every piece of work. For our clients, this dedication to perfection is why they choose us.
We are a diverse business with a wide array of clients, there will be many opportunities to build upon your experience and broaden your abilities.
In a snap shot!
We have multiple openings for the position of:
Entry level – these positions are for those who have experience or basic level of understanding of electronics (examples of experience are: auto, 12/24v, computer, electrical assembly). This position would be suitable for someone with a great level of skills or experience but lacks the qualifications.
The position will be a casual rate and the hours will range from part to full time hours. The rate itself will be reflective of your qualifications, skills and experience, all positions have the potential to become permanent full time in the future.
These roles are largely focused on the construction of new wiring harnesses for the Motorsport Industry, with the more skills and qualifications you gain the more varied the work becomes.
- Mix of high level motorsport, general onroad OEM and heavy vehicle electrics.
- We are seeking people who have the affinity for quality workmanship and attention to fine details
- Positions are open to all ages, genders and races
- Monday to Friday, negotiable hours
- Immediate start
- Based Northern Gold Coast
- Open manual driver’s license
- Be an Australian resident or have a visa allowing them to work in Australia permanently
Attributes(all position levels):
- Display attention to detail, cleanliness and order in all facts of their work
- Motivated and hard working with a professional attitude
- Company and customer focused
- A strong will to succeed and pride of work
- Exercises discretion and client confidentiality within the scope of tasks performed
- Flexible to the changing workloads
- Honest, Trustworthy and dependable
- Ability to replicate work from example provided
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Computer skills relevant to the qualification and industry
- Good level of autonomy and problem solving
Motorsport Industry experience/skills
WE OFFER YOU
- Uniform supplied
- Your own work space
- Tools are provided
- Competitive wages based on qualifications and experience
- Competitive remuneration that will reward you for your effort and experience
- Great opportunities for more responsibilities and scope of work
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
If you have the relevant skills, experience and a passion for cars then we would love to hear from you!
For enquiries or to apply for this position send your cover letter and resume with 3 contactable references to Chris at [email protected]