Number 1 Mechanic
Ashley Seward Motorsport | Negotiable Full-Time
Dandenong South, VIC Australia
Ashley Seward Motorsport is a professional motorsport services organisation, with workshop facilities based in Dandenong South in Melbourne’s eastern suburbs.
The team prepares and runs entries in national-level motorsport categories including TCR Australia and Porsche Carrera Cup Australia.
An opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and experienced #1 mechanic to join the organisation. This is an exciting prospect for a highly-motivated individual to become part of a successful race team.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Mechanical preparation of a variety of race cars, including TCR, Porsche and GT vehicles
• Working with team management and engineering group to promptly make required adjustments to cars during race events or test days
• Attendance at test days and race meetings
• Maintaining a tidy and productive working environment
The ideal candidate will have:
• A qualification in motor mechanics
• Experience working in top-level national motorsport categories such as Supercars or Australian GT
• Understanding of the dynamics of a professional race team
• Ability to work under pressure in a competitive environment
• Ability to meet strict deadlines
• Ability to work flexible hours, including weekends
The successful applicant will have a strong passion for motorsport, and thrive under the pressure of competition.
To apply for this position, please send your application and resume to [email protected]