Blanchard Racing Team | Negotiable Full-Time
Box Hill, Victoria Australia
This is rare opportunity to join Blanchard Racing Team in the Supercars Championship and take ownership of the commercial activation while you grow your skills with the team over the years ahead.
This role is responsible for assisting in managing the team’s commercial commitments throughout the season. This includes identifying, planning and executing activations as well as maintaining communications with team partners to ensure expectations have been exceeded.
The role will include but not limited to:
• Negotiating commercial agreements
• Preparing activation plans to the approval of the team partners
• Planning and executing the teams social media program
• Oversee merchandise program
• Manage Corporate Box at selected events
• Co-ordinating team and partner functions and events
• Launching team membership program
• Preparing reports on deliverables
• Help identify and pitch to potential new team partners
• Assist co-ordinate and oversee driver commitments
Desired Skills & Experience:
• Experience in Motorsport or Professional Sport desired.
• Experience with developing and implementing successful commercial partner servicing plans against set objectives and KPIs.
• Outstanding relationship / stakeholder management skills and ability to navigate complexity and manage multiple agendas.
• Strong communication skills
• Strong Social Media and Microsoft Office knowledge.
BRT has a strong growth and investment plan for the years ahead making this the perfect role to grow into.