Turbosmart | $40,000 - $60,000 Full-Time
Wetherill Park, NSW Australia
Working within the Operations department, you will play an important role in assembling a vast range of Turbosmart products. You like working in a fast paced environment, where there are clear set structures and good routine work.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Assembling products
- Making product kits
- Receiving and organising of raw materials into the assembly area
- Quality control and packaging of products
- Assisting other team members with their product lines
Your application will have an advantage if:
- You have at least two year’s experience in a factory, warehouse or workshop
- Have assembled products in the past
- You are mechanically minded
- Be physically capable of lifting boxes up to 20kg
- Willing to work weekends and overtime.
This is an opportunity to grow your career with Turbosmart, an Australian-owned manufacturing company that is rapidly growing. A background in aftermarket automotive is desirable for this role, but not essential, as full training is provided. If you want to be part of something special, and you are ready for the challenge, we want to hear from you.