Race Car Mechanic
MARC Cars Australia | Negotiable Full-Time
Norwell, Queensland Australia
We are seeking a Race Car Mechanic to assist in manufacturing, race car preparation and on track support. Reporting to the Crew Chief, this is a role entailing responsibility for all aspects of mechanical work to the MARC Car, and to other varying customer race cars. You will also be required to interact and communicate with customers at the track to work towards successful outcomes.
You will be:
• A qualified mechanic
• Have basic fabrication/vehicle assembly skills
• Able to meet strict deadlines
• Be an independent worker and able to work off checklists
• Able to work as part of a team
• Have a high regard for all aspects of safety
• Have attention to detail and a high standard of work
To be successful, you will be able to Monday to Fridays with some weekend work, you must be available for overseas travel (and have a valid passport), ideally have motorsport experience, hold a current driver’s licence and preferably have a Heavy Vehicle Licence.
This is for an immediate start. Salary negotiated with right candidate.
Please email Resume and at least 2 References to email@example.com