Tickford Racing Australia | Negotiable Full-Time Featured
Campbellfield, VIC Australia
Tickford Racing Australia, an elite team in the Supercars Championship has an opening for a Race Engineer to join the team for the upcoming season.
The opportunity requires an individual that can function and perform in a highly competitive industry working alongside an experienced team of professionals in the motorsport industry.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Maximise potential of vehicle and driver at events
• Ensuring development requirements are highlighted to the Engineering and Design Managers
• Ensure the best use of track time to achieve the objectives for the team, with comprehensive test and race session plans applied
• Ensure the effective management of vehicle and systems during the events, including tyres, spares and test items
• Interpret vehicle data to make informed decisions on performance
• Conducting research & development programs in both practical and simulation environments
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
• Previous experience as a Race Engineer in the Supercar industry or other high level motorsport industry
• Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
• Ability to travel and work at all race meetings on the Supercar calendar
• Experience using Motec data acquisition systems
• Previous experience using CAD design software, preferably Siemens NX CAD and FEA packages will be well regarded but not essential
The candidate must have a ‘can do’ attitude and the ability to work under minimal supervision and in a professional manner.
This is a technically challenging role and you must be committed to achieving targets, with a flexible approach to meet deadlines as and when the race team requires.
You must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident and able to work full-time.
Salary negotiable depending on the applicants prior industry experience.
If you wish to apply for this position please forward your CV and letter of application quoting the job title to Nathaniel Osborne at [email protected]