Team 18 HR | $100,000 and above Full-Time
Mount Waverley, Victoria Australia
Reporting to the Team Manager, as a key member of Team 18, you will be working closely with the Technical Director and Data Engineer to obtain and provide data and information; both at the workshop allocated at Mt Waverley and during all Supercar Championship races around Australia:
- Working closely with the Data Engineer, gather and analyse data from scheduled test days, race events and other simulations, to collaboratively assist the Technical Director and Team Manager to plan strategic race direction
- Provide data and set up sheets to the Crew Chief, to enable Race Mechanics to complete mechanical adjustments where necessary
- Ensure all pre and post event reports and simulations are collated and provided as and when required by the Team Manager and Technical Director
- Translate technical data to ensure it can be provided for the Drivers best knowledge and understanding, to extract the best possible performance from the car on the track
- To ensure the car complies with all supercar regulations
- Work cohesively and develop key relationships with all members of Team 18 including, the Team Manager, Technical Director, Crew Chief, mechanics and other stakeholders
- Ensure the health and safety policy, standard operating procedures and guidelines are managed correctly and adhered to at all times
- Be well presented, and always wearing team uniform when required
- Demonstrate a professional attitude and a willingness to work as a member of a close-knit team at all times
The Right Person for the Role:
The successful candidate is an experienced Race Engineer in the Supercar environment, or a Data Engineer seeking their next career step. You embrace challenges and responsibility with enthusiasm and energy. You enjoy a being part of a successful team, pride yourself on your professional approach and possess a positive attitude.
Specifically, you display the following:
- Prior or recent experience in a Supercar team environment essential
- Qualified Engineering degree with a broad based education in mathematics and/or physics
- Desire to provide excellent mechanical knowledge/diagnosis with ability to present and communicate information clearly
- Ability to work alone and successfully with a team
- Ability to work in a time-sensitive environment and under pressure
In return we offer the right candidate an industry leading culture, excellent working conditions, competitive salary, and ongoing support.
If this role is of interest and you feel you can bring energy and commitment to the role, please forward your application letter and resume and APPLY NOW to Leanne Jackson HR Manager. Only successful applicants will be contacted.