Triple Eight Race Engineering | Negotiable Full-Time
Banyo, Queensland Australia
Be a part of the Triple Eight Race Engineering team | Full-time position
We are currently seeking a full-time Racea Engineer to join our team. This opportunity requires someone who is willing to work within a high performance team, committed to providing an outstanding level of service and attention to detail. We are looking for a motivated, committed, hard working person to be part of our race team, working beside experienced Race Engineers and fantastic drivers.
Ideal applicant will have:
- Mechanical Engineering or similar, University Degree qualified.
- Experience in Supercars.
- Experience with Motec data acquisition.
- CAD experience with Solidworks or the like preferable but not essential.
- Network and high level computer skills very favourable.
Skills & Abilities:
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work unsupervised and as part of a team
- Problem solving and decision making abilities
- Solid organisational skills including the ability to prioritise and multitask
- Basic mechanical skills.
- The successful applicant must be reliable, disciplined and be a great communicator.
- The role will include travelling for the full race season, working weekends where needed.