Tickford Racing | Negotiable Full-Time
Campbellfield, Victoria Australia
Tickford Racing is an elite team in the Supercars Championship. The team runs four Ford Mustangs in the series and is responsible for the design, manufacturing, building and maintenance of each of its race cars. The team is housed in a large facility based in Melbourne’s northern suburbs – Campbellfield. We are seeking a highly motivated individual with motorsport experience to join the team as a Race Mechanic.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Responsible for ensuring that their designated car is mechanically ready to leave the workshop for race events and test days
• Ensuring the car is modified according to the engineer’s specification and safety requirements
• Professionally maintain a clean, tidy and organized working environment to ensure health and safety • Service and maintain all equipment on the car
• Attend race events and test days
Skills and qualifications required:
• Possess a qualification in motor mechanics
• Past experience in high level motorsport
• Extensive knowledge of vehicle set up and race car preparation
• Pit stop experience
• Knowledge of working within a professional race team
• Experience with race car build and maintenance
• Ability to work under minimal supervision to strict deadlines
• Strong communication skills
• Flexibility in hours and approach – travel is required
• Be physically fit and able
The successful candidate must demonstrate a “can do attitude” and most importantly be a positive team player ready to contribute to our world-class racing team with a relentless drive for success on and off the track.
This is a travelling role which required frequent travel to race events and test days.
You must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident to work in this full-time role.
To apply for this position please send through your application by clicking the ‘APPLY NOW’ link. Alternatively, you can send your application to [email protected]