Nissan Motorsport | Negotiable Full-Time
Kingston, VIC Australia
We are currently seeking a Race Mechanic to work with our team in the Supercars Championship, based in Melbourne, Victoria.
The role requires the successful applicant to work closely with our other mechanics to service, maintain and prepare the car for all races in the Championship.
To satisfy this position, the applicant should:
- Be highly motivated, a self-starter and able to adapt to meet the changing needs of the team
- Be flexible to work extended hours to meet deadlines
- Display an attention to detail and cleanliness in their work
- Show an ability to work & communicate within a team environment
- Be available to travel to race meetings during the racing season
- Display a desire to help the team improve.
Trade qualification as a mechanic or experience in Motorsport is also requirement.
If you possess these qualities, please send your resume to email@example.com
All applications will be treated strictly confidential and only those shortlisted for interviews will be contacted.