Rally and Off Road Manager
Motorsport Australia | Negotiable Full-Time Featured
Canterbury, VIC Australia
At Motorsport Australia, we are a passionate team focused on the development, regulation, promotion and administration of motorsport across Australia. As the National Sporting Authority and custodian of four wheeled motorsport, we have a strong membership base and a dedicated team committed to doing what is best for the sport.
This newly created role will focus on the effective oversight of the Rally and Off Road disciplines. It will include the management of all Rally and Off Road rules and regulations with an initial focus on implementing the recommendations from the Targa Review Panel.
Key responsibilities include:
• Oversee and administer the Motorsport Australia Regulations as they relate to the Rally and Off Road disciplines.
• Oversee the implementation of the Targa Review Panel Recommendations.
• Attend the Australian Rally Commission (ARCom), The Australian Off Road Commission (AORCom), the Tarmac Rally Working Group (TRWG) and the Finke Desert Race Governance Committee (FDRGC).
• Manage and deliver any projects relating to innovation or development of the Rally and Off Road landscape.
• Lead relations across all Rally and Off Road Championships and Series.
• Assist in the Management of the Australian Rally Championship (ARC) and the Australian Off Road Championship (AORC).
• Manage motorsport agreements and all motorsport government and council funding agreements as they relate to the Rally and Off Road discipline.
• Assist in the preparation and presentation of Board and Commission papers and other submissions.
To be successful in this role you will have:
• Previous experience in a similar strategic role.
• Proven ability delivering projects of similar nature and manage agreements effectively.
• Strong people and stakeholder management skills.
• Good attention to detail and excellent organisation and planning skills.
• Demonstrated commitment to teamwork and maintaining a supportive work environment.
• Ideally you will have experience as a Rally and/ or Off Road Competitor or Official and experience working with volunteers, member-based organisations or in sport.
• Previous experience operating a CRM or database system and managing a large budget is an advantage.
Motorsport Australia is committed to making motorsport welcoming and inclusive for all. People from all different backgrounds are encouraged to apply. This role is based at our office in Canterbury, Melbourne, with flexibility to work from home and the office.
How to Apply:
Visit our website at https://www.motorsport.org.au/ to access the Position Description under ‘About / Careers’. Please email your resume and a brief cover letter summarising your response to the selection criteria (as outlined in the Position Description) to Human Resources at [email protected] by 31st March 2023
Motorsport Australia is committed to removing barriers and improving the employment prospects of people with visible or invisible disabilities. We encourage you to share any support and adjustments you need to be your best and participate equitably in our recruitment process. We understand sharing your needs with us can be daunting, so if you have questions before or during your application, we welcome you to get in touch at [email protected] Anything you tell us will be kept completely confidential.
Added: 8th March 2023
Job Type: Full-Time
Posted in: Motorsport
Location: Canterbury, VIC 3126 Australia
Company: Motorsport Australia