R&D Reporting & Data Engineer
Triple Eight Race Engineering | Negotiable Full-Time
Banyo, Qld Australia
Triple Eight Race Engineering, Australia’s most successful motor racing team, is looking for a driven, highly organised and team-orientated individual to join us as an R&D Reporting and Data Engineer.
This role involves working Monday to Friday at our Race Centre located 10mins from Brisbane Airport, as well as the potential to travel to events and work weekends if required.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This role entails:
- Documenting Triple Eight’s research and development activities across the business
- Compiling and writing reports on the R&D activities, so excellent writing and documenting skills are required
- Analysing data and producing corresponding reports for use in our race team performance
- Understanding engineering design
- Working to strict deadlines
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
Candidates must have completed a university degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar.
The successful candidates will:
- Be able to write detailed, accurate and well-written reports
- Have an aptitude for mechanical design
- Have excellent written communication skills
- Potentially have Motec experience as bonus, but not a necessity
While motorsport experience is not necessary, a demonstrated interest or passion for racing will be viewed positively. This role is primarily workshop-based, but the right candidate will be motivated and driven, thus finding opportunities to grow within the team with and potentially travel to race events.
Applicants invited for an interview will need to provide examples of reports you have produced in either a university or work environment.
Only candidates who are successful in being invited for an interview will be contacted.
About Triple Eight Race Engineering
An engineering company with racing in our DNA, Triple Eight is the most successful team in Australian motorsport history. Competing in the Supercars Championship, GT World Challenge Australia, GT World Challenge Asia and more, we pride ourselves on delivering the best results both on and off the track for ourselves and our customers.
We operate across two factories on the same street in Banyo, Qld – the Race Centre and the Advanced Manufacturing facility – and offer free off-road parking, subsidised lunches at our onsite café and bonuses based upon our on-track results. We look forward to welcoming similarly motivated and driven individuals into our team.
Added: 5th May 2023
Job Type: Full-Time
Posted in: Engineering
Location: Banyo, Qld 4014 Australia
Company: Triple Eight Race Engineering