Sales & Customer Service Assistant
Race Products | Negotiable Full-Time
Kedron, Qld Australia
Race Products are manufacturers of performance components for motorsport, modified street cars, hot rods and everything else in between.
We are currently seeking an energetic and hard-working sales representative with a good mechanical understanding of cars and a passion for the motorsport industry.
This is a fantastic opportunity to combine your passion for cars and sales, whilst joining an established business with a strong reputation for quality products.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Inbound phone sales
• Receiving leads from the website and social media and responding to customers in a timely manner
• Generating new and following up on existing leads
• Attending local and interstate trade shows throughout the year (usually on weekends)
Skills & experience:
• Good mechanical knowledge of cars, in particular rear differential and suspension, is essential
• Previous sales experience is highly desirable
• Ability to work unsupervised
• Possess a confident manner and ability to conduct face-to-face sales
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Well-presented and professional at all times
• Valid driver’s licence and own transport
Hourly rate is negotiable for the right candidate and there will be opportunities to work overtime, including Saturdays.
If you meet the above requirements and are available for an immediate start, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.