Seeking Professional Motorsport Mechanics
TEKNO | Negotiable Full-Time
Yatala, QLD Australia
Join #teamTEKNO as we compete with a Holden ZB Commodore Supercar in the Virgin Australia Supercars Championship.
As our Motorsport Mechanic, your duties could include;
Preparation, maintenance, service and repair of TEKNO’s race vehicles.
Skills and Qualifications required;
• Experience in Motorsport Mechanics OR trade qualification as a Mechanic,
• Knowledge and experience of race vehicle set up and preparation,
The perfect fit!
• Are you highly motivated; cleanliness and attention to detail focused?
• Do you possess exceptional communication and leadership skills?
• Are you able to work autonomously and to deadlines?
• Ability to travel is a must – hours must be flexible.
TEKNO, based at Yatala, QLD, is an Australian family business led by racer Jonathon Webb and backed by the knowledge and experience that comes from 35 years of involvement in racing and motorsport.
At the heart of TEKNO is our people. If you love the challenge and reward of being a key player in a close-knit group please enquire, email your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 07 3807 6604.
NB: applicants will be handled confidentially.