Senior Race Mechanic
GWR Australia | Negotiable Full-Time
Prospect, NSW Australia
GWR Australia is seeking an enthusiastic and highly experienced Senior Race Mechanic with the ability to take a leading role, to join our expanding team.
The successful applicant will be based full time at our Prospect headquarters in New South Wales, as well as attending track days and race weekend.
To satisfy this position, the applicant should:
- Be highly motivated, a self-starter and able to adapt to meet the changing needs of the team
- Be able to lead and communicate within a team environment
- Display high attention to detail and cleanliness in their work
- Possess time & project management skills
- Be flexible to work extended hours to meet deadlines
- Be available to travel during the racing season
- Display a desire to help the team improve
Trade qualification as a mechanic or significant in-depth experience in the Motorsport industry is a requirement. Fabrication and Machining skills desirable.
You must be an Australian resident, or already have a valid long term Australian working visa to apply.
Salary is Full Time and will be discussed in person.
Please send your resume and other applicable information to email@example.com
All applicants and correspondence will be handled confidentially and only those who are shortlisted for interviews will be contacted.