tickfordracing | Negotiable Full-Time
Campbellfield, VIC Australia
Tickford Racing is seeking an enthusiastic and experienced Sign Writer with design capability to join our team. The successful applicant will be responsible for designing, printing, cutting and applying signs to our race cars and equipment whilst meeting team and sponsor livery requirements.
The sign writer will need to have the following:
• A creative flair and good attention to detail.
• Knowledge of Production Manager and Adobe Illustrator software to produce two and three dimensional designs.
• Experience in digital printing, vinyl cutting and application of wraps.
• Strong colour vision.
• The ability to apply liveries and stickers to a high standard.
• Good knowledge of signage industry.
To fulfill this demanding and exciting role, the successful candidate will possess:
• Certificate III in signage.
• High levels of drive and motivation
• Be flexible and technically adaptable to meet the evolving needs of the team.
• A team player.
Supercars and Tickford Racing are entering an exciting new period with the introduction of the new GEN 3 Mustang Supercar. Our workshop is located in Campbellfield, close to the airport.
You will be joining a world class racing team who has the passion and drive for on track success where the drive for performance is relentless, offering new challenges every day.
Good communication skills, attention to detail and a high level of motivation are a must for this role.
An attractive package is available to the successful applicant.
To apply for this position send your cover letter and resume to [email protected]
Added: 8th March 2023
Job Type: Full-Time
Posted in: Motorsport
Location: Campbellfield, VIC 3061 Australia