Scott Sinclair | Negotiable Full-Time
Braeside, Victoria Australia
Kelly Racing competes in the Virgin Australia Supercars Championship and TCR Australia Championship and is currently looking for a Sign Writer to join the team based in Braeside, Victoria.
This role offers the chance to join one of Australia’s elite sporting teams, working within our state of the art and purpose built sign shop while having the freedom to contribute to the look and feel of our high profile racing outfit.
The successful applicant will be the sign writer for our fleet of race cars, pit equipment and workshop facility.
Specific tasks involve:
– Printing out all designs using our in-house equipment (Roland Printer)
– Applying full car wraps and repairs to race car panels
– Liaising with our commercial team on car designs, changes and promotions
– Liaising with the panel department and mechanics to manage workload to meet car preparation deadlines
– Manage the ordering and procurement of materials through our suppliers
– Work autonomously to control the department
The ability to design car liveries is not essential but considered an advantage.
To satisfy this position, the candidate must:
• Be a qualified sign writer
• Have experience in full car wraps
• Be able to plan and manage workload based on truck pack deadlines
• Have experience with software suites FlexiSIGN & VersaWorks
• Be highly motivated, a self-starter and able to adapt to meet the changing needs of the team
• Be available for extended hours to meet deadlines
• Display an attention to detail and cleanliness in their work
• Show an ability to work & communicate within a team environment
The desire to travel to race events is not essential but also considered an advantage – providing the opportunity for the successful applicant to gain experience in other roles such as the pit crew and working on the race cars.
If you believe you could fulfil this role to a high standard and are interested in joining our dynamic team focused on improvement, send your application (or any questions) to: [email protected]
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.