Team 18 HR | Negotiable Full-Time
Mount Waverley, Victoria Australia
In this exciting role, your main responsibility is completing signwriting graphic design, and printing to provide supply and installation for Team 18 race vehicles and team requirements. With outstanding printing resources located at the Mt Waverley workshop, this role is workshop based with the potential of travelling with the Team 18 crew to select V8 Supercar Championship races around Australia.
Specifically, the role will include:
- Graphic design and artwork production to a high-quality standard and within designated timeframes
- Completion of sticker application and printed vehicle wraps
- Operation of Roland Printer & laminator in house based at workshop Maintenance of stock levels of printing supplies
- Working cohesively with the Team 18 team to complete signwriting tasks as directed to meet timelines and to satisfy the expectations and obligations of the Supercar Championship schedule
- Carrying out allocated and scheduled work in accordance with quality standards
- Carrying out other general team tasks to assist the team to ensure racing cars are operational at optimum capacity at all times
- In conjunction with all race crew – ensure the condition and presentation of the workshop on site and at race meets is maintained to Team 18 standards
- Maintaining neat and tidy appearance, always wearing the Team 18 uniform, always demonstrating a professional attitude
The Right Person for the Role:
The successful candidate must be an individual who is qualified and skilled in the role, who is proactive, decisive and enjoys being part of a successful team. You have pride in the final product, and you have an outstanding professional approach.
Specifically you display the following:
- Qualified signwriter with recent relevant experience
- Advanced computer skills in the Adobe Suite
- The ability to produce high quality artwork and final product with high attention to detail
- Experience with vehicle wrapping and applying multiple printed vehicle wraps to the one vehicle
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure in a time sensitive environment
- Ability to work cohesively within a team environment, or alone on a task when required
In return we offer the right candidate an industry leading culture, excellent working conditions, competitive salary, and ongoing support.
If this role is of interest and you feel you can bring energy and commitment to the role, please forward your application letter and resume and APPLY NOW to [email protected] Only successful applicants will be contacted.