Simulation / Performance Engineer
Focus Driver Performance | $40,000 - $60,000 Part-Time
Sydney Motorsport Park, Eastern Creek, NSW Australia
Further details for the role include:
• Operate and maintain simulator.
• Develop car & track models to be used in the simulator
• Preparation and running of simulator sessions with customers.
• Interpreting data for analysis and debrief with customers
• Developing programs/channels and other relevant technical aspects for the simulator software
Knowledge / Skills Required:
• Preferably three years or more experience within motorsport and favoured systems
• Knowledge of motorsport wiring and hardware configuration
• Knowledge of car development and track building systems (3DSMax, Blender, 3DSimEd)
• A good team player with abilities to meet tight deadline in a group and alone
• Excellent English written and oral communication skills
• Analytical and methodical worker
Preferable experience of using:
• rFactor 1 & 2
• MoTec & Aim Data – Data Analysis Suites
• Kart Racing Pro – Kart Simulation Software.
• 3D Modelling Software – Terrain Editor and Scene Editor
Ideal applicant would have to based closed to Sydney Motorsport Park with weekend availability preferable. The role is on a casual/subcontracted bases however would consider an internship for the right applicant.
Do you or someone you know wish to work for Australia’s only “One-Stop-Shop” for driver preparation and performance?
📞 0475 398 961