Social Media Manager
Authentic Collectables | $60,000 - $80,000 Full-Time
Cockburn Central, WA Australia
Are you a Social Media Superstar?
We are Authentic Collectables, Australia’s premium limited edition model car and products brand.
Since our establishment in 2017, we have steadily positioned ourselves to become a key player within the Australian model car and collectables industry and we have great aspirations of continued growth. We supply over 100 stockists across Australia and New Zealand with the limited edition products we produce while also operating our own online e-commerce store. We hold licenses with some of the biggest car and motorsport brands in Australia including Ford, General Motors / Holden, Supercars and a variety of Supercars teams including Shell V-Power Racing Team / Dick Johnson Racing, Tickford Racing, Erebus Motorsport, Walkinshaw Andretti United and more.
We’re looking for the right person to join our small but growing team, contribute in a meaningful way and grow your own career with us well into the future!
About The Role:
We are looking for a confident individual who has a love of all things creative and social media. This role would really benefit someone who is a fan of motorsport (ideally the Repco Supercars Championship, INDYCAR and Formula 1), is a car enthusiast and/or has an interest in limited edition products or collectable culture.
We want the successful applicant to hit the ground running and continue to drive sales, deliver key information in visually impactful ways, build brand and product awareness and continue to generate and foster real positive engagement with our customers and fans on both our existing social media channels while also developing our presence on channels we have yet to engage with.
We’re looking for someone with the confidence to work with us to create engaging content and execute it across our digital platforms to deliver on the KPIs of the role.
Specific Duties Will Include:
- Ability to create visual content to meet the KPIs of the role including product photography, producing video content of products / brand, basic graphic design for social media. Experience in the Adobe Creative Suite and video editing capabilities would be highly regarded.
- Plan and deliver content to meet KPIs across existing and new social media channels.
- Monitoring what our competitors and other similar brands are doing online and in the market.
- Stay in the loop with what our partners in Supercars are doing online to further maintain engagement in those areas.
- Experience setting up and running paid campaigns using Ads Manager for Facebook / Instagram is desirable.
- An ability to produce longer-form written content for blogs / EDMs would be desirable.
- An ability to use your analysis skills to monitor advertising campaigns, engagement and feedback and report is desirable.
- Monitor channels and engage with customers via direct messaging and comments.
- Remuneration is negotiable based on your level of skills and experience.
Our office / warehouse is based in Cockburn Central. We have onsite parking and Cockburn Central train station is just down the road so you have a flexible commute. We’re a team comprised of a relatively younger age group 20-40s and offer a relaxed working environment, flexible working hours, work from home days if required and achievable bonuses.
You must live in, and be eligible to work in Western Australia, are fully vaccinated and are willing to provide a National Police Clearance if requested.
Should you wish to apply for this role email [email protected] and please provide the following files:
- Your resume.
- A brief cover letter outlining why you think you could be a great fit for the role.
- Any links or examples