Stores & Purchasing Officer
jessicadane | Negotiable Full-Time
Banyo, Qld Australia
Triple Eight Race Engineering, a motorsport, engineering and manufacturing business located in Banyo, is looking for a stores and purchasing officer to join our team, based in our state-of-the-art race team workshop located 10 minutes from Brisbane Airport.
Our organisation is offering a full-time position for a stores and purchasing officer for a highly successful motor racing team with excellent working conditions. Remuneration consists of annual salary and monetary bonuses based upon the motor racing teams’ on-track racing results, and benefits include an onsite café with subsidised meals, air-conditioned workshop and free off-street parking.
As the stores and purchasing officer at Triple Eight, you will be required to coordinate the day-to-day operations regarding purchasing and warehousing for our racing, engineering and manufacturing facilities. Other duties may arise as workloads require, with a continuous emphasis on quality control, consistency and attention to detail.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Processing and shipping customers orders domestically and internationally
- Managing stock levels, including replenishing stocks and maintaining minimum levels of consumable items
- Coordinating the sending and receiving of parts and componentry for heat treatment, blackening, anodising, etc.
- Liaising with Triple Eight’s production manager to maintain the stock control program
- Performing basic accounting entries in MYOB
- Forklift license
Candidates with the following skills and personal attributes will be viewed favourably:
- A mechanical aptitude and understanding
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working with and operating an ERP system
- Experience working with an accounting system such as MYOB
- Be a team player willing to dig deep to help your teammates
- Punctuality and an ability to adhere to deadlines with a sense of urgency in a fast-paced environment
We look forward to welcoming a proactive, forward-thinking person to our team. Only successful applicants successful in being invited for an interview will be contacted.