Supercars Subassembly Mechanic
Triple Eight Race Engineering | Negotiable Full-Time
Banyo, Qld Australia
Triple Eight Race Engineering, a motorsport, engineering and manufacturing business located 10mins from Brisbane airport, is looking for a highly motivated mechanic to join our Supercars Championship team.
The role entails the meticulous preparation of Triple Eight Race Engineering race cars – primarily the subassemblies from our Supercars, then other duties as workloads require – emphasising quality control, consistency and attention to detail.
- assembly of transaxles, hubs, uprights, steering and suspension components, strictly adhering to build specs, regulations and set-up sheets
- travelling to and performing at test days and races in Australia and overseas
- parts inspection and cleaning
- servicing of components.
- Minimum two years’ experience working in a Subassembly environment.
- A solid mechanical aptitude
The ideal candidate will:
- have a strong work ethic and be an excellent team player
- work efficiently unsupervised and as part of a team
- maintain a good level of fitness
- have strong initiative and intuition
- have excellent communication skills
- be able to meet deadlines with a sense of urgency as appropriate in a fast-paced, high performing environment
- have a strong willingness to go the extra distance to ensure the success of the team
Only applicants who are successful in being invited for an interview will be contacted.