Technical Aftermarket Sales Representative
PWR Advanced Cooling Technology | Negotiable Full-Time
Ormeau, QLD Australia
Who are we
PWR are global leaders in advanced cooling technologies who provide bespoke thermal solutions to all forms of motorsport, automotive, electric, aerospace and defence markets with locations in Australia, USA & Europe. Some of our customers include F1, NASCAR, V8 Supercars, Deutsche Tourenwagen Masters and World Rally Championship. Our customers require the best in design, manufacturing, quality and over all service. As an organisation we continue to deliver with increased investment in skilled staff and the lasted technology. We have a long history in producing some of the most highly skilled tradespeople in the industry and due to rapid growth, we have multiple full-time career opportunities.
https://youtu.be/bdSI3BBrdSo The Opportunity
A fantastic opportunity for a driven and passionate sales professional has been added to the “Performance Aftermarket” sales team. Ideal for someone who wants to combine their love of motorsport and high calibre sales to join the PWR team and support where required. Reporting to the Sales Manager you will work in collaboration with the engineering, design and production teams to deliver customised cooling solutions, designed and tailored to meet our client requirements. You will cover the following:
- Attend to phone, email and walk-in enquiries.
- Prepare quotations for customers.
- Generate sales orders and invoices for customer orders.
- Be an active team member and achieve departmental KPIs.
- Close business deals and secure orders.
- Process orders with a high level of accuracy.
- Attend trade shows and motorsport events to promote.
- Seek opportunities for business growth.
- Build long lasting and sustainable business relationships with key customer accounts.
- Ensure customer satisfaction in service and follow-up.
- Support our eCommerce sales platform as required.
Your Skills & Experience
- A passion for all things automotive
- High level communication skills – both written and oral
- Persuasive selling techniques
- High level of mechanical knowledge
- Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Automotive parts experience (preferred)
- Automotive technical knowledge (preferred)
- Phone sales experience
- Must be well presented
- Sound computer skills
Remuneration package will be discussed with each successful applicant depending on the individuals existing experience, qualifications or skills.
How to apply
Please send your resume and cover letter through for consideration. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. [email protected] Selected candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment process, reference checks, police check and a medical/drug/alcohol assessment. You must be fully COVID vaccinated when commencing at PWR and provide a Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate.
- FREE freshly cooked breakfast, morning tea and lunch provided every day in our onsite \”Diner\”
- Uniforms provided
- Career progression and more
Back yourself, take the challenge and invest in your own future by joining the PWR team!
PWR is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer, committed to ethical practices and embracing the principles of cultural diversity and inclusion. PWR also promotes a smoke-free work environment.