| $40,000 - $60,000 Full-Time Featured
Malvern East, Victoria
At the Confederation of Australian Motor Sport (CAMS) we are a passionate team focused on the development, regulation, promotion and administration of motor sport across Australia. As the National Sporting Authority and custodian of four wheeled motor sport, we have developed a solid membership base and a dedicated team with a commitment to doing what’s best for the sport.
CAMS processes over 800 safety cage structure registrations and vehicle log books each year. The Technical Coordinator adds value to CAMS through accurately and efficiently processing these applications ensuring the correct documentation is provided and responding to any related enquiries.
Key responsibilities include:
- CAMS Safety Cage Registrations and Vehicle Log Books:
- Process applications
- Co-ordinate and issue the approved registrations and approved CAMS Vehicle Log Books
- Manage and respond to enquires related to safety cage technical matters and Log Book matters
- CAMS Safety Cage Certifications
- Maintain the certification process and co-ordination in compliance with the FIA requirements
- CAMS Technical:
- Maintain a relationship with key industry stakeholders such as safety cage manufacturers and suppliers
- Manage and respond to general CAMS technical enquires
- Review and develop the CAMS Technical processes applicable to the role
- Assist the Technical Division with other administrative tasksTo be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience and knowledge of motor sport especially related to the engineering and mechanical principles associated with the sport, or relatable industry experience such as a mechanical or fabrication trade
- Experience in a similar coordination, administration and or customer service role
- High attention to detail
- High competence with general IT systems including operating a CRM or database system
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to work with a team environment whilst maintaining a focus on the assigned role
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of focussed organisation committed to continuous improvement. You will receive some great employee benefits including social and wellbeing activities such as an annual go-karting event and movie night, monthly neck and shoulder massages, training and development opportunities and a supportive and evolving company culture.
How to Apply:
If you are responsive, efficient and have a can-do attitude, visit our website at www.cams.com.au to access the Position Description under ‘About / Employment’. Please email your resume and a cover letter summarising your response to the selection criteria (as outlined in the Position Description) to Human Resources at email@example.com by 9am, Monday 24 September.