Nissan Motorsport | Negotiable Full-Time
Braeside, VIC Australia
Kelly Racing is the factory Nissan team competing in the Virgin Australia Supercars Championship and based in Melbourne, Australia.
We are currently seeking expressions of interest for the role of Engineering Manager to lead our Engineering group.
The role requires:
· Management of the engineering staff and their roles at the workshop
· Leadership on all technical development
· Leadership on preparation and analysis for race meetings
· A strong and committed focus to problem solving
· A strong working relationship with our production departments
· A Batchelor degree or a minimum 5 years experience
The role also requires travel to all race events and test days throughout the season.
Above all else, a successful and proven record of accomplishment in the development of racecars competing in a high-ranking championship is a requirement for this role.
For more information or to express your interest, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications with be treated strictly confidential.